Jan 30, 2013

DEF...




















































D is for Deers...dear!
E is for Elephants.
F is fro Flamingos...or "falingolos" as my niece used to call them.

I think this will be the last of the sneak peeks of the alphabet prints for a while. I'm putting together the lookbook and I think I'd rather you see these all together along with all of the other prints. I will preview some of the stationery though over the next little while...so I'm not completely done with the teasers.

A launch date has also been decided on (more on that in another post) so I am rolling full steam ahead. This year so far has been very productive...and this surprises me...I usually don't accomplish much in January but this year has been different, and I hope it continues all year.

Sending smiles and sunshine your way!

Photos and art by me

1 comment:

Daniella C said...

Woohoo! Yay for launch dates! Can't wait to see more Kinga.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...