Apr 26, 2013

Shop(s) open...





























Hello lovely people. I am thrilled to announce that my Etsy shop(s) are finally open. Yes, I set out to launch one Etsy shop and ended up launching two.

shopSUITE404 - is where I have all of my "Suite 404" prints, stationery and letterpress stuff posted.
KingaSubjectArt - is where I have listed my original paintings.

I wanted to keep these two things separate because I kind of have two slightly different aesthetics going on in each and I didn't want Suite 404 to become that crazy kind of anything goes shop. I don't want to confuse people or overwhelm them.

It has been time consuming to list things so I have a ways to go yet in terms of filling these spaces but I'll get there eventually. In the mean time, you're welcome to check it out...just know that not all things are listed and in their place yet. I welcome any constructive feedback too...

Also, next week I hope to resume a more normal posting schedule here on the blog, with a slightly different approach...I'm so ready to return to a more normal routine in my life. Things have been crazy!

As always, thank you for stopping by. Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Daniella C said...

Yay Kinga! How exciting! Congrats :) Popping on over to take a look...

Lauren said...

Congratulations Kinga on your launch! I can't wait to go check your shops out, and I hope things go swimmingly for you!

Chi Feasey said...

Yay!!! So excited for you, Kinga - congratulations! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...